Tuesday 19 July 2011

Modefabriek 2011

The past weekend I have been working at Modefabriek 2011 in Amsterdam. Thanks to Jo & Co Agency I had the chance to temporarily represent Belgium and Luxembourg on the Gestuz stand. I was very proud to be representing a brand that I love and which really fits my own style. The average Gestuz girl is quite edgy and dominant, but has yet a romantic side to her. 

The Danish designers from Gestuz, Sanne Sehested Nielsen and Lene Boesen tend to use a lot of blacks and greys. That's why I was quite happy to see that new spring collection for 2012 contains a lot more colour and creates a great ability to make some very cool yet feminine combinations. 

The Gestuz stand at Modefabriek 2011
Gestuz' Spring 2012 collection contains some shades of brown and beige and a lot of leather and denim materials
I love the outfit on the right, especially the leather sleeved denim jacket



Gestuz isn't the only cool brand that the agency imports, Ichi has also been catching my eye lately. They have taken a very feminine turn with their new summer collection which includes some really elegant and soft coloured pieces. 






No comments:

Post a Comment