Thursday 14 July 2011

Californication

It's a long time ago that I posted something, but I blame it on my wonderful life here in California. Saturday I will leave San Diego and that's going to be hard. I had such a great time and I'm really going to miss La Jolla and SD. I'm so happy that I had the chance to meet all those amazing people and I will never forget this experience. I wish I could stay a little longer and hang out on Pacific Beach and watch the sunset in the hope of seeing the Green Light.

But my USA trip will not end on saturday because my sister and I will meet my parents in New York!! We will stay for a few days in my favorite city and probably visit Washington afterwards. I've been saving my money so I can spend it when I'm in the big Apple but of course I couldn't resist some nice shopping in downtown SD.

Kisses x 
L.

Here are some clothes I bought in Forever 21 and Abercrombie&Fitch. 
Dress (Forever 21)



I'm so happy with my new little jacket (Forever 21)
I'm wearing my new little jacket on my bday. Next to me the wonderful Estelle from Switzerland with a very nice necklace  
A day at the beach. 

Urban Outfitters San Diego
UO Downtown SD

No comments:

Post a Comment