Sunday 3 July 2011

Hello San Diego

I'm in San Diego with my sister. What a wonderful place! The weather is nice, the beach is beautiful and the people are very friendly. When I was exploring the neighborhood with my sister today, a girl looked at me and said "I love your dress." Before I could even say thanks, she was gone. I don't know her, but I definitely like her. 
In Belgium girls don't often say nice things to a girl they don't know. We just stare and talk behind her back. Positive of course, but with a little bit of (healthy) jealousy now and then. I think we should be more like that girl today! It boost your confidence. That girl made my day.




My sister and I went to the beach. Oh I love summer
I was wearing my simple red&white striped dress









No comments:

Post a Comment