Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sous le ciel de Paris

Aaah, Paris blues... They seem to come around more and more these days. Everytime I get this particular kind of blues, I watch this video:
                       

I can't say it makes me instantly cheery and satisfied, but it does make me feel a little bit closer to the charming atmosphere of la Ville de Lumière. And there's nothing quite like that typically magical Parisian feeling. 

Luckily my strong desire will be fulfilled soon, parce-que chérie, je vais à Paris!  The only thing left for me to do right now is wait patiently until mid-august, because that's when I'll be off. 

Oh and one other thing too, before I drift off completely to some French dimension, here are some ideas of how to dress when you're actually there. 

© www.harpersbazaar.com
Elena Perminova in a lovely sheer dress. Black is the colour, even in the city of lights.

© www.harpersbazaar.com
Olivia Palermo, she might be American, but she sure knows how to dress Paris-style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment