Friday 8 July 2011

Champagne taste & Coca-Cola money

I spotted these Acne Pistol Boots a while ago on The Blonde Salad and they have been in my head ever since. I have to admit that it took me some time to get used to them though. But there's no denying the fact that I can't get them out of my thoughts (I do think of other things from time to time). Unfortunately they are, again, out of my price range. I tend to like chasing things that are out of my range, which explains the name of this post.

© Acne
shop.acnestudios.com
While I was sales shopping for the millionth time this week, I stumbled upon Sacha's replicas of these boots. They really made my day! Although it's not the real thing, I think these are definitely worth watching (and wearing) too.

© Sacha
www.sacha.nl


I know where I'll be heading tomorrow and what I'll be wearing the day after!

No comments:

Post a Comment