Tuesday 21 June 2011

Brussels with the ladies

Today, Charlotte and I went to Brussels with three lovely girls from school. We had an amazing afternoon and so much luck with the weather (it's officially summer, but believe me you wouldn't say it is. Oh sweet little Belgium, no government and bad weather). 

Anyway, I was really happy to see them again and to be in Brussels. I love our capital; all the different cultures, the beautiful galleries, and of course les chocolatiers . Et mais oui aussi le français, bien sûr.

Thanks to Melissa we have our first "outfit"photos to share. Which I think is very nice. 

Bisous, x 

Charlotte: colorful blouse - ZARA,  lovely purse - River Island
Lisa: printed dress - ZARA, ballet flats - Repetto 
















Joke, Lisa & Nina




No comments:

Post a Comment